To be successful in trucking, and in any business that operates vehicles on public roadways today, there are many different aspects of the business you must know.
Complex and ever changing regulations make the task even harder. Our courses and publications can help you understand exactly what needs to be done, what systems to set up, and the procedures to implement. This will help ensure you are always in control of your management systems and operating safely, efficiently - in compliance and as profitably as possible.
Learn Management Control Systems to Help You With:
- Recruiting, Training and Hiring
- Orientation, In-Processing and On-boarding
- Driver Qualification Files
- DOT and Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program Setup and Maintenance
- Driver and Staff Training
- Developing and Maintaining All Compliance and Business Management Control and Filing Systems
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Systems
- Accident Documentation and Record Keeping
- Disciplinary Practices and Procedures
- Financial Responsibility Issues and Cost Containment
- New Drivers - Learn What You Need to Know to Start, Build and Grow Your New Trucking Career Successfully!