- Learn What It Takes to Become a Truck Driver and WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU DO!
- Learn the real reasons most new truck drivers fail and how to avoid them
- Find out how to SUCCESSFULLY get through school and get your first job and then get through on the road training
- Learn how to outperform and outearn the majority of truck drivers that do stay in the industry
- Learn how to become a top producing and highly efficient owner operator instead of working your ass off to make less than a starting company driver does
- Learn why many owner operators and small and large trucking companies fail and how to avoid having your company do the same
- Know how to set up and run a very efficient risk management and safety program
- How to recruit and train truck drivers and then retain them instead of watching them walk out the door to go to another carrier
- Learn how to prevent dispatchers, shop personnel and other clueless staff members from running off your most valuable assets – your drivers!
- What quality management control systems are and how to set them up and use them
- How to build, communicate with and run a highly efficient team instead of having a dysfunctional staff made up of individuals working against each other and undermining the whole company
- How to hire, train, motivate and manage the right people and build an efficient team that will consistently outperform your competitors
- How and when to get rid of problem employees, contractors and staff and why you should
- How a fleet can save tens of thousands of dollars on insurance and avoid all kinds of headaches by setting up your own internal systems first and then selecting the right insurance company
- How to set up and run a quality maintenance program instead of the disorganized inefficient cluster mess most trucking companies call a shop
- How to use your success and profit to build a passive income source in residential rental real estate that you can retire on
And much much more – far too much to list it all here, but in short everything you will ever need to know in order to set up and run a top quality trucking company and build yourself a better life across the board.
Sounds insane – but did you know that most of the largest and most successful trucking companies in this country started out with a single truck, a single trailer and a dream?
They did it – and so can you too if you want it bad enough – and if you have the right information you can do it a lot faster and a lot easier than they did!
You may also choose to use trucking as a way to build a large enough fund to start any other business you like, do it in a relatively short period of time – and be able to do it completely debt free!
If you can dream it and believe it then you can do it – but only if you are willing to learn the specialized information you need to be successful and then be ready and willing to work hard and smart to make it happen!
Did you know trucking is a huge industry with more than 3 million drivers and millions upon millions more support people?
More than 1.5 million of those drivers are tractor trailer drivers running up and down our nations highways every day.
It might surprise you to learn that all kinds of people drive trucks for a living, from all kinds of diverse backgrounds including people who had former work or careers as;
- Business owners and executives
- College graduates (including those with advanced degrees)
- School teachers
- Police officers
- Firefighters and EMT’s
- Construction workers
- Real Estate Agents, Brokers and Investors
- Stock Brokers
- Factory Workers
- Retail Workers
And many many others too – You name it and there is probably someone from that industry or job driving a truck – and so can you if you really want to
I had someone ask me one time “What has all this talk about money got to do with trucking?”
Its got everything to do with trucking. In fact its got everything to do with real estate too. Even then it has got everything to do with you and whatever you are doing right now to make a living too – whatever that may be.
You aren’t working for free are you?
You do it for money – to one extent or another, because you have to have a roof over your head and food on your table and all the other things you need for you and your family to live month to month. Right?
But here is the issue. It’s not so much about the income amount half as often as it is the outgo amount.
Put simply most of us spend more than we make. We spend it before we make it too by using credit and incurring debt.
That shackles us and negatively impacts every area of our lives.
I spent a crazy amount of my life recruiting, training, managing and counseling truck drivers and staff members. I also spent years working selling residential real estate and renting and managing properties.
In the course of it all I have seen otherwise good and promising careers destroyed. Others damaged. Marriages and relationships ended bitterly. I have worked with owner operators who struggled to make it month to month – even though they were making crazy good money! The problem was they were spending it faster than they earned it – and that never ever works out well in the end. I dealt with countless tenants who struggled to manage to pay their rent frequently – not because they didn’t earn enough money, but because they were deep in debt.
I’ve known many business owners – in and out of trucking – that did the same thing. Debt and failure to understand and control their finances destroyed their businesses. I have even seen a number of very large fleets go under for the same exact reasons.
One such fleet that comes to mind didn’t even bother to take any action or tell its drivers – that is until the finance company started repossessing their trucks on the road and at truck stops and scales reportedly, leaving thousands of pissed off drivers dazed, confused and stranded all over the country!
Just make more money – as a solution is never going to work until there is a mind shift on managing the outgo first – otherwise you are chasing a moving target that you can never catch. This is true as an individual regardless of what you do for a living, it’s true for company truck drivers, owner operators and fleets too – both large and small.
Failure to understand this and deal with it will eventually lead to destruction.